June 23, 2009

Show and Tell: Naomi's Crafts

Naomi always surprises me with what she can create out from the things she can find in the house. Here are the few things she recently created out of modeling clay:


A globe for her dad's office.


A taxi pen holder


A cactus pencil crown


A snail pen holder


And here are some of her creations out of thrown-away materials:


Picture frame made of cardboard


Animal wobblers made of tissue tube


Handy mirror made of defective disc


For Mom's birthday present: special chest made of a shoe box


Little "pinatas" (pinyatitas) for her little sis' birthday party


As seen in the picture, Naomi Gul is a very passionate "crafter". She works long hours to make tangible something she has in mind. Well done my "gul" (flower). Keep up the good work!

I'm glad I have this site where I can keep memories.... Thank you for taking a look at some of the little things in our house that mean big in my heart.


Flaming enthusiasm, backed by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success. -Dale Carnegie

I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious. - Albert Einstein

1 comment:

Cenie said...

Beautiful..... admirable job. Keep up the good work Naomi!
Your creative imaginations will bring you a long way far beyond your expectations one day, I can see that now.... a bright future awaits you my dear!