June 2, 2009

View from the Top: Changing Perspective





These are no extraordinary plants. I often see them in most tropical gardens. Although they are pretty but most of the time they don't take the center stage. They are there just to fill the vacuum in the corner.





Before I decided to take the view from the top, I tried taking shots from different angles and positions. But nothing came as beautiful as this.




We see things differently when we change our perspectives. The usual becomes extraordinary. What is common and plain becomes a beauty.

Then, that made me think...... What we see down here is seen differently from above.

"Climb mountains to see lowlands." Chinese Proverbs

Photos by: RSM May 2009

1 comment:

marshasbiz said...

I like the post about changing perspective. That is something that I have been thinking about often these past few days, my need to gain better perspective. A change of perspective can change everything. Did you take those photos?