July 11, 2009

Wonders Under the Sea

Recently, dear husband and I took our home-schoolers to a photo exhibit. We're not only impressed to see how huge the photos displayed outside a big mall but also well pleased to know that it's all worth the trip.

I so enjoyed all the photos that I thought it's a pity if I couldn't share these to my friends. So I took the liberty of taking photos of photos which made my son ,Ben, puzzled. I wish they're originally mine but I don't think I'll dive deep to see these wonders. So I'm very much grateful to the ones who dared the deep sea to explore God's creation.

Dive in and enjoy the sight.....














The earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.
Psalm 24:1,2


Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever. O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.
Psalm 104:5,24




Original Photos by:

No comments: