September 3, 2009

Baby Shower: More Boys Into Our Family

We're seven children in our family: 5 girls and only 2 boys. My Ben is the first and only grandson among a dozen grandchildren. Twelve years later came my brother's son, and that made two among 13.

Two months from now, we have a wonderful addition of 2 more boys!

Last night, I was happily busy with a project. I volunteered to plan a combined Baby Shower Party on Saturday for my sister and sister in-law. I prepared some games and prizes and some decors, too.



One thing I really enjoyed making was the centerpiece, a diaper cake! It's made of 2 dozens diapers. I thought the lollipops which I covered with a blue gift wrapper do not only serve as decoration but also as a simple but sweet give-away for the guests to enjoy after the party.


Can't be prouder after seeing this finished project! Thank you for letting me share something that refreshes my heart today.



Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and radiant possibility.
Kate Douglas Wiggin

No comments: