October 9, 2009

Do You Read Me?

It's almost mid-October and I haven't written anything yet for this month. It is because I'm struggling a bit about blogging. Well, it's all about weighing the joy of sharing against family privacy. I'm a proud mother and wife who wants to tell the world how my family mean to me. He's a protective father who cares about his family's privacy. Dear husband has a point. He's my no.1 reader and he encourages me to write more. But I had to think again.....

"But I want to write about things closest to my heart!"

"Yes, you can but no family pictures, please."

"But pictures make it more interesting."
....

Well, it's because I feel I always fall short in words. And I had to do some more thinking....

One thing I did, though, was create a private blog that serves a family journal where I can show pictures of family members. Only invited readers can access to it. It's still under construction so I haven't invited anyone yet.

And for this blog....perhaps I have to find for myself again a fresh inspiration.

I'm just curious...... How many people are there actually reading my blog? I know only of few dear friends who faithfully follow me. Could you please do me a favor by leaving a short comment like "I do" if you happen to read this blog? I just wanted to know how I'm connecting out there. (Helloooo! Do you read me?)

Thank you from the heart of this struggling blogger.



Write down the thoughts of the moment. Those that come unsought for are commonly the most valuable.
~Francis Bacon


Keep a diary and one day it'll keep you.
~Mae West


Writing is more than living....It is being conscious of living.
Anne Morrow Lindbergh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do!

Anonymous said...

I do, I do! And I am totally fine with the reposting that you did last time.

Ate Theresa

Anonymous said...

I do tita.. Wish I were as good as you in expressing your thoughts :)