October 29, 2009

I've Been Tagged (3rd post today!)

Judy, from Benmakesten blog, tagged me today.

Thankfulness Tag

This Thursday I am most Thankful for :
1. God's presence in my life
2. My salvation through Jesus Christ
3. My dear husband and loving family
4. The gift of friendship

My Four Favorite Hobbies : (as of today ;)
1. Gardening
2. Blogging!
3. Reading
4. Housekeeping

My Four Favorite Books:
The Bible is my all time favorite.
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Thousand Splendid Suns
3. Three Cups of Tea
4. Beauty School In Kabul

My Four Favorite Simple Things in Life:
1. Sneaking out for midnight snack with my dear husband
2. Being silly with my kids
3. Baskets and seashells
4. Reading a good book in bed


I am tagging: (If you are tagged, then copy this post, insert your own answers on your blog, and then tag some others to keep the fun going!)

Gae
Leanne
Patricia
Doylene

5 comments:

Renee' said...

YEA! Ruth, you got tagged :)

LLJ said...

How fun!
I do have SO MUCH to be thankful for too!
Leanne

~ Judy ~ said...

Thousand Splendid Suns!!! I LIKE that title...I'll have to get a copy!

Thank you for joining the fun Ruth...I can feel the warmth, peace, and joy of your home through your writing!

God bless you today!

ruth said...

Yes, Judy. I recommend that you find that book. It's a very, very good novel about friendship between two women, and more. But it's something different from other contemporary novels. Let me know if you can't find it so I can find a way to get it to you. I would love to hear what you think about it after you've read it.

Renee' said...

Evening Ruth, Hope you had a Great week.