October 25, 2009

Monday, Monday. So Good To Me.......


FOR TODAY
Monday, October 26, 2009

Outside my window...
cool and fresh after the night's rain

I am thinking...
how to fruitfully spend the last quarter of the year.

I am thankful for...
the way God designed my life...I love the way I am and all the people He brought into my life
.

From the learning room...
we are planning for our Christmas program!!!

From the kitchen...
the smell of hot "Champorado" (chocolate rice porridge) is gooood in this cold morning.

I am wearing...
plain T-shirt and capris

I am going...
to spend this whole day with my homeschoolers to do sports and practical arts. No academic subject on Mondays.

I am reading...
The Bible. I decided to drop down all other literature this week and go back to the basic.

I am hoping...
for more sunshine and a healthy week

I am hearing...
very quiet ( everyone still in bed) except for the birds chirping and light noise from the cpu

Around the house...
craft materials, art works, school supplies, and books...need to do more organization in the learning room.

One of my favorite things...
staying up late talking and dreaming with dear husband

A few plans for the rest of the week:
plan a surprise for my daughter's birthday, cover and organize books for the community library project, add more items to our merit store, visit some friends, join community aerobics at the sports center in our area.

Picture I am sharing...
We are all under the weather this week with cough and cold. Even our gray tabby cat, Timmy, is sneezing, too. Here she is, wrapped warm in my dear husband's arm. She always get this pampering from him every now and then.

Thank you for visiting. Should you want to do more visits and check out other simple women's journal, hop in to :

The Simple Woman's Daybook



5 comments:

A Gracious Home said...

Good morning. It rained here last night and is still raining. It's hard to believe it's time for Christmas play practice. I hope all you get over your colds quick. Your cat is so cute. Doylene

Patty said...

Ruth, thanks for your visit and prayers. I will pray that your family will get well soon. I think I need to join you in thinking on how to fruitfully spend the last quarter of the year.

Patricia said...

Thank you for visiting me today. Your little kitten looks so sweet and cuddly. I like your baskets too. It made me feel inspired to go look for some to help me organize my piles.

~ Judy ~ said...

What a lovely Daybook! And what a WONDERFUL blog!
Please do share how to make "Chocolate Rice Pudding"...that sounds marvelous!
Hope your dear family feels better soon!

mrs.marcum said...

Awww.. the kitty is adorabole! I hope he and the rest of the family will start to feel better soon!

thank you for visiting my blog! I love to hear from ladies like you... those who love God and desire to be a joyful homemaker! God bless you and your family!

In Christ's love, Deanna