October 29, 2009

Some Women Are Made for Encouragement

I tell you, not all women can do it. It takes a lot of effort to encourage other people. But some women are just so gifted in this area that they seem to sweetly flow around making others refreshed, inspired and lighthearted. And I'm so blessed to have met one this week. She welcomed me to her homepage with this sweet blinkie above and with kind words about me and my blog. She even presented me a Lovely Lady Lovely Blog award. I tell you, that sent me to sleep smiling!

You would want to meet this lady.Click on Judy's badge to get to her inspiring blog.

BenMakesTen

And if you are, like Judy, who has the gift of encouragement, you would want to click the girl's picture to see how you could bring encouragement to many hearts.

Encouragement is just a click away.

.....let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds,....
Hebrews 10:24




1 comment:

Renee' said...

Good Morning Ruth :) Thank you for dropping by my blog :) Make yourself at home there :)

Blessings; Renee'