November 10, 2009

10 on the 10th

As I was helping a new mom gave birth this week, I was reminded of my own motherhood story exactly 10 years ago....November 10...big snow...big baby...also cs operation...my precious girl was born...Her name is Naomi Gul (gul = flower). We had a good time celebrating her birthday as a family, just the five of us. I'm glad I had a reliever at the hospital so I didn't miss my girls' special day. I prepared a slide for her newly built blog as my gift for her. You can find it in my sidebar only for this week then she'll have it exclusive for her blog.

And for those who prayed for the mother and baby I accompanied to the hospital on Sunday, thank you! Mother and baby(9.25 lbs!) are still at the hospital but are now okay after cs operation. I will be posting about this soon.

5 comments:

LLJ said...

Happy Birthday to your girl! : ) She is beautiful!
Leanne

LLJ said...

I forgot to say that I love her name! She is lovely.

Karinann said...

Happy birthday to Naomi! Love the slide.
God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Naomi, I loved the slide show! I spent some time today praying for God's blessing on your life. I know that you will shine for Him, and everyone will see that you have an awesome God.

Auntie Theresa

~ Judy ~ said...

God bless mamma and new baby! BIG new baby at that!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet Naomi Gul...SUCH a beautiful young lady!