November 8, 2009

Baby News and A Leave Note


I woke up with an exciting news. One egg has hatched from our budgie's nest! But that's not my baby news.

A dear first-time mom is giving birth today! She's been past her due for a week now and today is the last day of waiting before the doctor do the cs operation. I'm the closest relative who is available (and excitedly willing) to take care of her at this memorable time of her life. So, I'm going with her this afternoon and will be away for a while to be with her the whole time at the hospital. I appreciate your prayers for the safe and smooth delivery of healthy baby boy. Thank you.


Note: Picture borrowed from Google images

1 comment:

Goose Hill Farm said...

Praying for all and especially for a safe and easy delivery. Please let us know how everyone is doing!

Blessings~
Laura