November 25, 2009

Give Thanks!


"Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endures to all generations."
Psalm 100:4-5

    "Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever."
    Psalm 107:1


There are four things I want to thank God for this week. Only four things but important. Four things I can't live without:

  • God is good all the time. I thank Him for His unfading goodness in my life.
  • God is merciful. His tender mercies are new every morning. He knows my frailty and weaknesses. I thank Him because He picks me up each time I fall. He forgives my sins.
  • God's Word I trust is true. His promises never fail. The Truth is the Rock I stand on and that is unshakable. I thank Him for my eternal security in His truth.
  • God is love and his love endures forever. I thank Him for the love He showers me everyday, it's always evident through His constant provision, protection and through the loving relationship I have with my family and friends.

What are you thankful for this week? Judy @ A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessing is hosting this meme every Wednesday. Click on the horn of many blessings above to get you to Judy's encouraging blog.


4 comments:

Karinann said...

Ruth,
A beautiful list of gratitude for all that God is. I love the psalm at the beginning; it's a nice touch :)
God Bless and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

~ Judy ~ said...

"eternal security in His Truth"...I LOVE THIS!
Thank you Ruth...for your heartfelt and beautiful list of THANKSGIVING today!
And for reminding me that my relationships are expressions of GOD'S LOVE in my life! I am thankful for YOU Ruth!

Andrea said...

I am thankful for a wonderful family full of love.
Blessings, andrea

Goose Hill Farm said...

I am thankful for all the wonderful friends I have made blogging. They all hold such sweet spot in my heart!

Blessings~
Laura