November 30, 2009

First Day of A Beautiful Week




FOR TODAY
Monday, November 30, 2009

Outside my window...

is warm and sunny! Good time to get tan, if one likes ;-)

I am thinking...

where I put my set of keys. been a bit out of control with some details in the house these past days with all things I needed to attend to.
I am thankful for...

the week that has gone by. I felt I did move forward, unlike other days when i felt like I was only maintaining or moving in circle.

From the learning room...

new materials arrived today (US and Philippine Economics) to complete my son's high school requirements.

I am wearing...

the full armor of God.

I am going...

to the inner city this afternoon to buy train tickets to our favorite island in the neighbor country.

I am hoping...

to find my keys today!

I am hearing...

my daughter talking to my niece. She's my most talkative child, always has something to say, and always excited to share what's on her mind.

From the kitchen

the sweet aroma of yesterday's egg custard still in the air.
Two big blocks of cheddar chesse came in today!

Around the house...

everything seems normal only lacking some fresh touch but maybe a vase of fresh flower will do much difference. Haven't got one quite awhile.....missing the sight of beautiful flowers inside and outside the house. Only few blooms in the garden these past few weeks.

One of my favorite things...

afternoon naps which I seldom get.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Get all necessary preparations before going on a week-trip outside the country. Make sure there's enough food for pets, too.

Pictures I am sharing...


My two girls love to have tea party together. This is their latest party, inside their room, reading to each other their favorite books then enjoyed playing Monopoly Deal. To make this happen, they went to the nearest shop to buy some chips and managed to find some candied fruits in the pantry. They made sweet milk tea, too, and decorated their room. Some other days they play dress-up which amuses their big brother. I'm wondering how they convinced him to take this photo and how he survives sharing the same room with them.


Thank you for stopping by to read my Daybook for this week. Click on the simple woman's daybook picture above to visit Peggy, the kind host of today's meme. There are more than a hundred of the simple women joining her every week. I invite you to have a good glimpse of their journals and see what simple things in life bring joy to their hearts.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

It is not even afternoon yet, and I want a nap. It is rainy and cool, here.
Hope you have a great day and get that nap!
andrea

LLJ said...

I was going to take a lil nap, but here I am reading blogs! LOL! I love your pictures and comments with them! : )
Hopefully you found those keys!
& I hope you have a good trip.
Leanne

Renee' said...

Hi, Just popping in :)
Can you believe it is the last day of November :)
Hope that you had a GREAT Thanksgiving.

Shirley... said...

I LOVE what you are wearing!!!! :)

I love the precious tea party that your daughters had...

Have a safe trip and good trip.

It'sSteph said...

I love the tea parties! I have a 4 year old daughter and a new 3 month old baby girl and can't wait for that kind of fun to begin between the two of them! Have a blessed week!

Thia said...

Naps are one of my favorite things too! I just don't get them often enough. I hope you found your keys.

Patricia said...

Afternoon naps are the best. I have to force myself not to take one sometimes. The nap isn't the problem, it is trying to get fully awake afterwords that takes so long. Hoping you got your fresh flowers. I love flowers but they are so pricey this time of year.

Enjoy your trip.

Anne said...

Hi Ruth! Great pics of your dotties there. I just love little girl tea parties; reminds me of my childhood and the tea sets I used to keep and cherish. It's nice to read about how your Monday was. Hope you find your keys, lol!