November 23, 2009

One Fine Monday Morning





FOR TODAY
Monday, November 23, 2009

Outside my window...

Lovely morning. Cool, dry, and sunny, 22 degree C. The kind of weather I like!

I am thinking...

many things... expecting another busy week...must prepare for an important meeting tomorrow...the special class today...

I am thankful for...

the week that has gone by. 2 babies were born, both very healthy.
Painting job upstairs is almost done.

From the learning room...

We are making stain glass Christmas decors and more Christmas cards.
Looking forward what dear husband has for our devotion today.



I am wearing...

the garments of praise!

I am going...

to dear husband's office today to do some decorating for his board meeting tomorrow.


I am hoping...

for another simple but blessed week. Less rush, more contemplative and loving moments.

I am hearing...

It's a quiet morning except for the slight noise of vehicles passing by outside our gate.

I'm pondering on.....

God's infinity! How BIG and Sovereign He is. Even if there were 10 earths, He could still hear my prayers and grant my supplications. He will never be too busy, or His hand too short to reach me.

Around the house...

is clean and organized, ready for class. My son just mopped all floors, smells fresh and good. I love it.

One of my favorite things...

Photographs of nature.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Plan a party for Saturday's triple celebration: dedication of 2 babies and 4th birthday of my nephew.
Finish painting job.
Clean, scrub, wash, and read.

Picture I am sharing...


Another big baby boy born to our family this week! The third child of my younger brother.

Thank you for visiting.
Every Monday, I write a weekly journal and join Peggy, the kind host of Simple Woman's Daybook. Please click the simple woman's picture above to go to Peggy's Daybook and see what other simple women have in their journal.

Have a blessed week!




5 comments:

LLJ said...

Oh SWEET baby! It sounds like you have a nice week planned. :)

~ Judy ~ said...

What a LOVELY Daybook! And I like your new header on Daily Divine!
MY, but you ARE busy...it's very inspiring to read the JOY between your lines, even amongst such busy days! Thank you for sharing, Ruth!

Patricia said...

The "garments of praise" is a great focus for this week and all times. Will have to look up the stained glass craft. My daughter would enjoy it.

A Gracious Home said...

What a sweet baby. How wonderful to have two born. I know the family is enjoying them. Have a great Thanksgiving. Doylene

Patty said...

Congratulations on the new family addition. Wonderful thoughts you are pondering. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.