December 20, 2009

7 Honest Confessions



I received the same award from 2 friends. Thank you, Renee and Audrinna.

Honestly, when I saw this award from someone's sidebar when I was still new to blogging, I thought this would be given to you when you published a post that showed your honesty e.g. a confession or something you're brave enough to air your opinion over sensitive issues. So, I wondered if someone would give me this award? Haha! No sweat, I got it.

To accept this award, I am to tell 7 things about myself and award it to 7 people. So what I thought before was wrong. To honor Renee and Audrinna for giving me this award, I want to give a little sweat on this. These are the 7 things about myself that even my children don't know.

1. I used to dance on local TV show when I was in high school.
2. I was a Menudo fan so I named my first pet dog, Menudo.
3. I stopped one semester in college because I wanted to buy a sewing machine and become a dress maker/designer.
4. I used to dream of becoming a stage performer and still wonder if that dream would ever come true.
5. My dear husband proposed marriage before our first date.
6. I desire to become a professional writer.
7. My husband used to proofread/edit my posts first before I click the orange publish post button . Now, he just enjoys reading them.

Whew! that's quite a lot of sweat.

I will be giving this award to 7 people next time, after I checked who else have not received this. It seems that this has already been passed around.

No comments: