December 14, 2009

Another Monday To Thank God For!




FOR TODAY
Monday, December 14, 2009

Outside my window...

It's sunny but cool. I like this kind of weather!

I am thinking...

how to spend our last week of school days for this year.

I am thankful for...

the successful business trip that dear husband and I just had. It also turned out to be a little vacation for the family. We did it cheaply this time. Train ride was 3 times cheaper than the plane and that's for 5 of us. We managed to get a nice one triple bedroom at YMCA with free breakfast. A friend lent us a car and gasoline was very inexpensive in that country.

From the learning room...

academic classes resumed today after a week of field trip.

I am wearing...

the garments of praise, very comfy!

I am going...

to pull my Christmas decors out of the boxes and start decorating today! Finally, I found inspiration and time to do that. Been super busy the past few weeks.
I am hoping...

for my creativity to be playfully working while I plan for this week's school activities.

I am hearing...

my girls' whisperings while working on their Maths.

From the kitchen

We just had roti canai, our favorite Indian breakfast bought from our recent trip.

Around the house...

clean and quiet and ready for Christmas decors.

One of my favorite things...

finding a quiet corner to do some leisure reading.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Try not to do too many things and enjoy preparing for Christmas.

Pictures I am sharing...

The first Christmas gift we bought for the family this year. Very good investment!
Oh, the joy of adding one more good book to our library.
{Regardless of your background, religion, problems, or circumstances, Christmas really is the best news you could get. In his powerful yet compassionate voice, Rick Warren explains how God designed Christmas to meet your three deepest needs and how understanding and receiving God's three Christmas gifts to you will transform your life forever.
An instant classic, this book is one to be read every Christmas season and then passed on to friends, family members, and loved ones.}


Thank you for visiting!
Check out Peggy's blog by clicking The Simple Woman's Daybook above. Peggy, the kind host of this unique way of journaling invites everyone to join her and many other ladies in finding joy in simplicity by observing the little details your ordinary day.

4 comments:

Renee' said...

ooooooooooooooooohruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuth lol your turn to make one lol come on I did it rofl. now your turn lol

Patty said...

There is pleasure in the quiet, isn't there? Enjoy your decorating. Have a great day.

Love Bears All Things said...

How nice to be able to combine a business trip with a little education for the children. Have fun decorating. That looks like a good book.
Mama Bear

A Gracious Home said...

I enjoyed your blog. I hope you have a great week. Doylene