December 18, 2009

Each Day's A Gift To Remind Us of Him

I woke up this morning and was surprised to see a bloom by my window. I haven't seen one in my garden for many weeks. And when I opened my blog, I saw one new follower. Her name is Sharon. What a coincidence! A rose and a Sharon! Aren't they pointing me to someone? The Rose of Sharon.

"I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys."
Solomon 2:1

Then a verse of promise came to mind.

The wilderness and the dry land will be glad; the desert will rejoice and blossom like a rose.
Isaiah 35:1

I would like to welcome Sharon @ SHARONS PLACE OF BLESSINGS. Click the link and you'll see that it's truly a place of blessings.



4 comments:

Renee' said...

Oh how beautiful

LLJ said...

yes, beautiful! & a blessing!
Leanne

Sharon said...

I am so honored that you have such kind words for me.Thank you so much! Maybe you you could explain a bit better on how celebrate friendship works. You may email me at
www.sharonsplace5@yahoo. com if you like.
You site is lovely too!
Sharon

Angie Vik said...

That's a near correlation. It's good to look for God in the everyday. God bless.