December 12, 2009

It's Good To Be Home!

I'm back from a short vacation. I'll be posting more pictures soon. But let me show you one of the books I bought from my trip.
I enjoyed reading this while on vacation and while on the 24-hour train ride on the way home.

"Whether you have a few seconds or an hour, you can open this book to any page and find encouragement, comfort, and hope that you need. This book will become a personal place for you to replenish your deepest self and be reminded of your God-given inner strength and beauty."


And this same book is my gift to my celebrated friend this week. Please click the friendship button below to read more on this.
Friendship Button

Friends in your life are like pillars on your porch. They sometimes hold you up, and sometimes they lean on you. Sometimes it's just enough to know they're standing by.
Author Unknown

2 comments:

ruth said...

Hi Leanne! I copied and pasted your note here because it was published in my older post.

Yes, Bing is a wonderful person, and the book is very good, published by Bethany House. Will be posting pictures of our vacation soon.

.................kind note from Leanne
Looking forward to seeing your pictures of your vacation! that does look like a good book. Bing sounds like a wonderful person. I am blessed because my brothers married lovely ladies who are beautiful inside and out.
I hope you enjoyed every minute of your vacation.
Leanne

Renee' said...

Glad your back :)