December 5, 2009

Sunday Sightings: Glorious Sky

When your day is gloomy, and the cloud above you is heavy, be not dismayed. That same sky has its own glory.

I took these pictures on the same beach, just half an hour interval. I was almost hooked to the sight of the heavy clouds just above me. Only later did I notice that just to my left shoulder, the sky was declaring it's glory.

These two photos remind me of my hope in the One whom I trust my life with. He turns my mourning into dancing and my sorrow into joy.


No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him.
1 Corinthians 2:9

5 comments:

Maggie said...

Beautiful pictures! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!

♥Libby♥ said...

I don't think you got the reply for the comment you left on my blog. You asked if I was still designing the button you wanted for your blog (which would in face come with a grab box) well, to order an item, you need to fill in the order form. Just go to my design blog and scroll down below until you see an order form for blog designs. Fill it out, and sumit form, and I will be able to start designing what you want :) sorry, I was waiting for a form -- I should have told you before. never mind :)

LLJ said...

these are beautifu pictures! & I love the thoughts you shared to go with them!

Kesenya said...

Your photographs are just darling and your refections equally as beautiful !! Thankyou for the way you brighten my day !!!

~ Judy ~ said...

You have quoted one of my favorite Scripture passages! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us...a great reminder that all things are passing and GOD always brings LIGHT.