December 13, 2009

Sunday Sightseeing: From Thailand To Malaysia

This is how it looks when taking a 24-hour train from Thailand To Malaysia. And this is why my children don't mind the long trip.



Inside the train, there's plenty of room to do many things.




Each passenger has a comfy seat during the day. And 2 seats are converted into a bed (lower berth) at night. There's also an upper berth. Zoe likes to go up and down the ladder when she's bored on her seat.


One of our favorite things to do on the train is sightseeing. We live in a big city so it feels good to to see lush green most of the travel time. My camera didn't do justice to what our naked eyes did see outside our window.

And this is how it looks like once the train has crossed the border of Malaysia; more local people hop into the train. And that's another cultural sight we love to see.
video

Hope you enjoy your virtual trip from Thailand to Malaysia.

3 comments:

Katia said...

Hi,
I'm Katia, I wanted to stop by and introduce my self, I noticed you started to follow my blog, thank you, I am also following yours.
So nice of you to share with us here in blogland the pictures of your trip. I am from Brazil, so I can understand how it felt to go from the big city to the country and enjoy it's tranquility and serenity.
Blessings,
Katia

ruth said...

Nice to meet you, Katia! Yes, I started following your blog when one of my blogging friends introduced you in her blog. I clicked on your link and already felt at home on my first visit.
Blessings,
Ruth

Mrs. Santos said...

Hi Ruth:

Thank you for sharing your trip with us. My girls enjoyed seeing the train and the views of the country. Sometimes we pretend that we visit other countries and it is so nice to see actual pictures. Happy Day to you,

Mrs. Santos