December 6, 2009

Sunday Sightseeing: Revisiting My Favorite Island

The following pictures are taken few years ago. Today, my family and I are taking a 24-hour train ride back to that island where we lived for some years before. Everyone is excited to visit familiar places and to be found among old friends again.

This means I will be away for a week. I would like to invite you to read my old posts when you happen to visit again this week. I would be thrilled to read your comments when I'm back. Thank you.




4 comments:

LLJ said...

I can see why it is your favorite!
Leanne

Shirley... said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures!

Have a wonderful week!!

Renee' said...

Hi Ruth, popped in to see how your doing, havent talked to you in a couple of days :)

~ Judy ~ said...

HOW BEAUTIFUL AND SERENE!!!!!