January 19, 2010

Beautiful Day!

I woke up this morning with a glad heart. I just knew something good is going to happen. As I made my morning round in the garden, I was awed by the blossoms of the tree by our yard.


This kind of blossoms last only a day. So I grabbed my camera to capture today's beauty.

Tomorrow's is another to behold.


And that was only the intoduction of my beautiful day.
Today, my dear friend, Katia @ My Cup Overflows blessed my blog with a fresh new look which made my heart so pleased.
Thank you, Katia!
Visit her blog and your cup will surely overflow.

5 comments:

Karinann said...

Ruth,
Thank you for this beautiful touch of color in my wintry and today, dreary, part of the northeastern US.
God Bless!

Sharon said...

That is a beautiful tree. You are blessed! I can hardly wait till spring gets here and to do things outside again.
It is a lovely day here today also and will be in the 50's.
God bless, Sharon

Joyce Marie said...

Ruth,

Your blog looks beautiful. The pictures of your tree are truly breathtaking. Thank you for capturing the beauty for us as well. I just wanted to thank you for your thoughts and prayers to me on my blog yesterday...it has been so wonderful to meet you and I appreciate your kindness. I'll see you for tea on Thursday! BTW...not to sound silly...but what is the name of that tree?

Have a lovely day!
Joyce

~ Judy ~ said...

I love the three-column look here!

Katia said...

Hi Ruth,
So glad you like your new look. The Lord be praised, thank God for my friend Joann who shared with me the template and how to upload the graphics.
What a beautiful tree!
Blessings,
Katia