January 8, 2010

New Buttons For Celebrate Friendship Meme

For those who have been with me every Saturday for Celebrate Friendship meme (Judy and Karinann, specifically), please know that we have a new button starting tomorrow. I made 2 designs for you to choose from.



For those of you who don't know about this meme yet, I started this 10 weeks ago. This is my way of honoring my friends. I've been so much blessed by the way my celebrated friends responded to my posts so I'm inviting everyone to try joining me and other ladies to this special friendship celebration.

Here are the 3 easy steps:

1) Share a bit about your friend and your relationship.
2) Offer your friend a virtual gift in your post. It could be a bouquet of flowers, a cup of tea, etc.
3) Write a note to your friend in your post.

After you published your post, come back here and find McLinky under my own post and leave your link (post url, not blog url). Don't forget to mention my link in your post in that way we can all celebrate together. If this sounds complicated, just read previous entries here:Friendship Celebration to give you an idea how it is done. You can do it with a twist however your creativity would want you to do it.

I'm looking forward to celebrating friendship with you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Karinann said...

Ruth,
The new button is lovely. I'll make the switch for tomorrow's post and my sidebar.
Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. Join Savior's Hand anytime~would love to hear about your God Moments.
God Bless!

DanaJKalman said...

wonderful..................................................