February 17, 2010

Help In Times of Trouble



I thank you Lord for you always come right there to rescue me from any trouble. You lift me up from feeling so low this week. I've seen your strength carried me though the days when I was physically and emotionally exhausted.


I lift up my eyes to the hills - where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.


I thank you for keeping me from making bad decisions . You watch my every step. You discern my thoughts and Your Holy Spirit convicts me if I regard iniquity in my heart or entertain any thoughts that are not pleasing to you.

He will not let your foot slip— he who watches over you will not slumber;...


Thank you Lord for your protection upon me and my family. Thank you for healing dear husband and my 2 daughters from symptoms of flu.


The LORD will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life. Psalm 121:1-7


I thank you Lord for once again You've shown me how true You are to Your word and indeed You are my present help in times of trouble.


God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble .
Psalm 46:1


Have you experienced God's help and blessings this week? Judy, the grateful hostess of this meme every Wednesday is inviting everyone to join her in nurturing a thankful heart by writing a list of things we are thankful for each week. Click here ~A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings~ to read more....


6 comments:

Donna said...

Wonderful list, Ruth! God is always faithful...

Katia said...

Dear Ruth,
How beautiful to read your heart-felt thanksgiving. I am praising Him right along with you for all that He did for you this week.
((((hugs))))
Katia

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

I just love the things that come from your heart!
That second one REALLY moved me!
Thank you for sharing in THANKSGIVING with me.
I am glad that your family is feeling better.
~Judy~

LLJ said...

Thanking God with you, for he is good to be with us in our weak and weary times to lift us back up and remind us to continue to trust in him.
: )
Leanne

Colleen said...

I love your list and how you write them as a prayer. Certainly heartfelt. I am glad your family feels better. And yes, God does carry us doesn't he! God bless!

THE OLD GEEZER said...

I enjoyed looking over your blog
I like the title of your blog
God Bless You, Ron
http://ronjoewhite.blogspot.com