February 3, 2010

Thank God For Friendship


"A friend loves at all times.."
Proverbs17:17


Thank you Lord for blessing me with friends who are always there to remind me of Your love.


"Are you upset my little friend? Have you been lying awake worrying? Well, don't worry...I'm here. The flood waters will recede, the famine will end, the sun will shine tomorrow, and i will always be here to take care of you."
~Charlie Brown to Snoopy~


Thank you Lord for friends who bring encouragement to my life.


"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together..there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart..I'll always be with you."
~Winnie the Pooh~


Thank you Lord for friends who see beyond my present weakness and believe in me that I can be better; friends who embrace my failure and cheer on my potential.


"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."
~C.S. Lewis~


Thank you Lord for bringing friends to my life with whom I can share many things in common. Friends of kindred spirit, they're such a joy to have. Their friendship reminds me that we have One Creator.


"Greater Love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends".
John 15:13


Thank you Lord for You are my Friend and for showing me an example of how to be one.


I am a companion of all those who fear You, And of those who keep Your precepts.
Psalm 119:63

~o~

Judy, the joyful hostess of this meme every Wednesday is encouraging all of us to nurture a joyful heart by counting our blessings regularly. Click here: ~A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings~ to visit her and meet other ladies who are celebrating thanksgiving everyday.




4 comments:

Andrea said...

AMEN! Beautiful post!
Hugs,
andrea

Karinann said...

Ruth- Great quotes! Thanks for sharing them.

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

This is so beautiful Ruth!
These quotes are simply DEAR!!!
I just love the way you presented this post!
Thank you for being part of our special meme!

Colleen said...

Great post! Love how you did it with the quotes. God bless!