April 22, 2010

Celebrating One Year....

It's my first blog anniversary!!! I remember how a reluctant blogger I was when I first started this blog. I even wrote a post entitled Do You Read Me? to know if there are people reading my blog. After a year, this is now my 180th post. I also have 58 posts in my extension blog for my weekly memes. I think I've done well for the first year...don't you think so?

To all my 55 friends who signed-up to follow Daily Divine and to my 28 friends who follow Celebrate Friendship, thank you for your friendship and for making my blog life a wonderful experience.

Please join me as I recall my good old blogging days:

This was my first header. I wasn't a confident photographer at that time yet so I borrowed from the sample pictures I have in my computer.

Then I changed my header into this picture taken by my sister from my garden; and then with the new theme.

This is my own picture and my favorite header for some time. I can't believe I forgot the theme written here!

This is the latest, soon to be changed, too. I'm still praying for the right picture and theme, though.

Again, thank you for journeying with me here. I know there's an anniversary give-away tradition in the blogland but I may break away from that.... but my friend Tammy, who is also celebrating her 3rd blog anniversary today, has some really good stuff to give-away. Do visit her now.

 Many Thanks!

7 comments:

Karinann said...

Congratulations Ruth! I have enjoyed following you on both your blogs. Keep up the great posting!

Andrea said...

Happy Blogaversary!
Blessings, andrea

Donna said...

Congratulations, Ruth, on your one-year anniversary! You are always such a joy to visit with. I enjoy my time here.

Hope you have had a great day!

Blessings~

Cenie said...

Congratulations Ruth! The posts (and pictures) were great and interesting..... I enjoyed reading them all! More blessings to you and looking forward for more .... Cenie

Katia said...

I can recall my very first anniversary, so happy for you. I am thankful we have met through blogging. So much fun to go back and look the different styles of pictures and post of the past years.
((((hugs))))
Katia

LLJ said...

Thank you for blogging, Ruth! I really do enjoy reading it and looking at all of your great pictures! It has been fun to get to know you!
I hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Leanne

mom said...

Happy blog anniversary, Ruth! I loved looking through the pictures of your header journey. So pretty :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~