April 28, 2010

His Steadfast Love....



The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is Your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23

My heart overflows with the theme of thankfulness and this verse came to mind. Such a beautiful reason to be thankful!

I thank God that my days are well-spent this week. I thank Him for His strength, guidance, and favor. All these provisions (and more) are sustaining me from day to day.


I thank God that I still see some blooms in my garden despite the unusual heat. There were days when I had to be satisfied with the blooms of flowering weeds but even so life in my garden remains beautiful. I'm glad to be back tilling the soil again.

What are you thankful for today? Join thankful Judy @ A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings in nurturing a joyful heart by writing a post for this meme every Wednesday a list of things you're thankful for.


I thank God that Judy is back in the blogland. Welcome back my dear friend.


7 comments:

Katia said...

Dear Ruth,
Beautiful picture! I love this verse and also reading thanksgiving from thankful heart.
LOL, I have lots of weeds to pull and haven't had a chance yet.
(((((hugs))))
Katia

Karinann said...

Ruth,
I love the quote from Lamentations. Lovely post- I like how you talked about days well spent.
I'm glad Judy's back too! :)
God Bless!

Colleen said...

I love that verse too! I am glad Judy is back too! And I saw roses in my garden this week!! Yay! God bless.

Unseen Rajasthan said...

Beautiful post and lovely !! I must appreciate you always write from the depth of your heart !!Great

Marie said...

Thanks for a wonderful Thankful post Ruth!! Loved it as always! xxoo

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

I'm so glad you've joined us this week Ruth and it's so nice to be among that which you are thankful for!
We have unseasonably COLD weather here right now...in the low 30's last night!!!
Thanks for reminding us of God's constant and loving provisions!
May He greatly bless you today!
Love,
Judy

Sharon said...

You have the most lovely flowers there that I have ever seen. We are so limited as to what we can grow here in the northwest,USA. But enjoy what we can get. Beautiful post!
God Bless! Sharon