April 30, 2010

Hoping for Rain....

I thought we would have rain showers yesterday.... I sent my students home early after noticing the dark clouds outside. 
 I went up to the third floor of our building and took some pictures. It's been a long time since I last saw a promise of rain.

I was excited for my garden and for my clay vats to be filled with water again.... but the strong wind drove the dark clouds away and successfully cleared the sky.

As for me, I will keep hoping for the rain and trust our all-knowing God to bring it down in due season.

  God's voice thunders in marvelous ways;
       He does great things beyond our understanding. 

  He says to the snow, 'Fall on the earth,'
       and to the rain shower, 'Be a mighty downpour.'
Job 37: 5-6

Have a hopeful weekend everyone.

Enjoy skywatching around the world here:

Photobucket

3 comments:

fickleinpink said...

looks like rain, finally!

Come and skywatch Boracay Sunset with me sometime!
have a great weekend.


xoxo,
FickleInPink

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

We had rain all night last night...I love lying next to the screened window and listening to "God's Symphony" as I sleep!
There is something for you on benmakesten! Stop by!

Kcalpesh said...

Same here! Even I'm hoping it rains in Mumbai. The weather is killing hot :-|

Pixellicious Photos