April 12, 2010

Simply Beautiful

I was on the grounds of my Alma Mater today, quite busy meeting people and attending a seminar, and although I was in hurry I couldn't help but to stop and snap 2 shots. Aren't they beautiful?

One thing I like about Hibiscus is its simplicity. This is the easiest flower I can draw and it's also the classic picture used by teachers to teach their young students of the different parts of flowers.

Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting. 
Ralph Waldo Emerson 


For more flowers around the world, please visit the home of Today's Flowers.

8 comments:

http://graceolsson.com/blog said...

sweet macro shtos..congrats and have a nice day
http://graceolsson.com/blog/

Andrea said...

Gorgeous!!
Blessings, hugs, and prayers,
andrea

Sharon said...

Oh so pretty! thanks for sharing.

Denise said...

Fantastic shots of the hibiscus. It is a very beautiful flower and I have enjoyed your photos. Thank you for sharing them.

noel said...

aloha,

what a beautiful display, i love your spring hibiscus, thanks for sharing with us today!

Renee' said...

Beautiful
Good Morning Ruth :) thought I would pop in to see how you and the family is doing :)
Hope yall have a Blessed filled day :)
Huggs Renee

Katia said...

O Ruth, this bough back memories from my childhood. Mom had the entry to our home lined up with these flowers, she has many varieties of it. My favorite were always the Pink ones.
((((hugs))))
Katia

NISHANT NISCHAL said...

Beautifully captured. I'm really glad that I'm finding so many blogs that are dedicated to flowers and nature here on blogspot. My blog is not dedicated to flowers but I love capturing flowers and posting them on blogger. My most recent post has got some flowers from my hometown, plz visit and comment,. :-)