April 23, 2010

Skywatching in Manila

When I was preparing for my trip to Manila, I was excited to do some good skywatching while there. But my hectic schedule did not allow me to do so. I took some pictures but they're nothing different from the other places I've been.

I like this one though because of the coconut trees which I don't often see in the city where I live. This was taken on a very windy afternoon.

The sun was setting when a friend drove me to the airport. The traffic flow was, as usual, very slow around this area. I was glad that, at least, in my 10 days of stay there I had the chance to snap 2 shots of the sunset.


Happy Weekends everyone. 
Enjoy skywatching around the world here:

Photobucket

5 comments:

luna miranda said...

wonderful shots. too bad you didn't catch a beautiful sunset by the bay.:p

Marie said...

Some beautiful pictures there Ruth! So happy that you have had a visit to your homeland! We will be going to Canada in July and I am really looking foward to it! xxoo

NISHANT NISCHAL said...

Wonderful photos friend. My fav is the last one, it tells so much. Isn't it??

covnitkepr1 said...

You have done a great job of capturing God's beautiful skies.
Thanks for sharing. I’m your newest follower. Feel free to look over my blog and become one also.

Joyce Marie said...

Breathtaking pictures! Thanks for stopping by for a visit. I haven't been spending a lot of time blogging myself and have fallen behind on my visiting too.

Have a beautiful weekend.
Joyce Marie