May 13, 2010

Sky Without Limit


Living in a big city limits me from taking good photos of the sky. There are always these power lines where ever I turn to.

But yesterday, while driving a friend to the airport,  I had a delightful time of taking photos of the sky. No power lines ruining my shots.

I love the cottony texture of the clouds.
I was surprised to see the skytrain that links the airport to the city is finally operating.

Our city has good expressway to the airport.

This is a favorite shot! Gorgeous sky in early evening. It felt like driving back to the city of light. I wish!
My beautiful host city has been under political storm for months now.  May enlightenment come upon both opposing colored groups.

"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, 
but to add color to my sunset sky."

Rabindranath Tagore
Enjoy skywatching around the world here:

Photobucket

7 comments:

J Bar said...

Good shots.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Anonymous said...

Dear Ruth! How pretty is the sunset!! I love it!

Joey^.^

Hilda said...

Wow. Your highway look so modern and clean! I'm so envious, even of the train from the airport. And how wonderful that you caught these at such a pretty time.

Japa said...

These are impressive sky shots of your host city, Ruth. Happy SWF weekend.

Mine is here: cbanga360

Marie said...

Beautiful skies there Ruth!! I could look up at the sky forever. rain or sun. It's always beautiful.

Cenie said...

Ruth, thanks for sharing...... wow- spectacular views! I really enjoyed it, specially the lights at night.

Jacob13 said...

Hi Mrs Ruth :)