June 7, 2010

The Morning of May 20, 2010

I was out one misty morning. It was cold, wet and humid. Tired from yesterday's flight but still,I wanted to start the day early. I have my special reason and there's plenty of things I'd liked to frame with my camera.

I was busy as the shutter was. Framing flowers here and there. What a refreshing way to start my day! Focusing on beauty.


As I worked on my macro, I started to notice tiny creatures creeping quietly.



Have they realized how short their lives are?
I'm thankful I'm counting years not days.... I began to feel my inmost celebrating life!

Ahh.. they, too, are in celebration.


Then came Mr. Lizard to pose for me.
 I talked to him a bit and told him it's my birthday.


Thank you, God, for the gift of life.

"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." 
John 10:10



Photobucket

9 comments:

A 2 Z said...

Hi Ruth,

What beauty you have captured just in one morning. The flowers and the insects are now immortalized on your blog...Thanks for sharing.

Anne-Marie

Andrea said...

Hi Ruth, i am new here just followed from Todays Flowers. Your morning finds are lovely. I just dont know but i felt you are not Thai, but i will not tell you what, just yet, hehe. thank you.

Katia said...

Beautiful way of starting one's day, with God and His creation. Lovely pictures! I specially liked the last one.
So you have decided to go with a one column blog, very nice job you did with it. I like your new header.
((((hugs)))
Katia

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love these photos!
Ate Theresa

Mrs. Santos said...

Beautiful post. I felt like I was there with you.

LLJ said...

I was very blessed by this post!
I love all your pictures celebrating life!
Leanne

Anonymous said...

Dear R,
is it the 'transformer' of butterfly? Just now, I am thinking about this topic!! Great to see your photo! So encouraging!!

Joey

Anonymous said...

It's great! all the creatures are very lovely and beautiful.

Doris

LC said...

What wonderful pictures! I don't know that I've ever seen a sanseveria in bloom before... Larry