July 22, 2010

Awards and Blessings

I'm blessed with 2 blog awards this week. One of the joys in the blogland is the exchange of appreciation through blog awards.
I thank Judy for the Premio Dardos award. "Premio Dardos", in Italian, means, "Prize Darts"!

This award is given to bloggers in recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values they share in the form of creative and original writing.




The second award is from my darling daughter Naomi. She said I deserved this because I helped her with her own blog that's why her blog sparkles, too! :-)

Thank you Judy and Naomi, and to all my followers who never tire of leaving kind comments. It has been a great journey being the author of Daily Divine and my 3 other blogs.

Speaking of great journey in blogging, I am venturing into being a paid writer. I will write more about it next time. By the way, I'm having a giveaway here. Join the fun!

Blessings to all of us!

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
Ephesians 3:20-21

No comments: