July 22, 2010

Great Opportunity For Bloggers

I mentioned in my previous post that I was venturing into being a paid writer. Well, it's a dream coming true. Writing itself is already a joy (because it is one of my "green pastures"). What more if the writer got paid for the work he/she enjoys doing?

I'm excited to share that just this week I've enjoyed rewards for little favors I've done to the advertisers. It was a good challenge of creativity but no sweat! I'm all smile now.

I signed up for paid reviews, that is, writing posts for advertisers' products and services. Their website links bloggers to advertisers who buy blog links. It's really a no-sweat job for most of us bloggers who can blog anything under the sun!

Aside from considering blogging as my "green pasture", I have been thinking and praying to be more productive as a homeschooling mom. I was looking for opportunities to earn that would not require me to leave the house and I didn't have to change my already busy routine. If you were like me, click on this badge to see more about this good news. Nothing to lose. No capital needed. No registration fee. It's just a click away.

Advertise on blogs

No comments: