August 26, 2010

On Cloud 9


Michelle is my first niece, the first grandchild of my parents. She's the first child of my dear late sister, Rachel, also the first child in our family. Michelle is the first grandchild to be married so we're all excited.

This is not their first wedding, though. They've been married for a year now in a civil court. This time they wanted to strengthen the vows they made on that day by having a Christian wedding.

I didn't take the photo above but I just wanted to share this to all. I thought this really speaks of Michelle's feeling being on cloud 9. She said they wanted to do it every year. Oh, when people are in love!

I pray that Michelle and Mark, will receive all the blessings God has for every married couple. Many couples failed to receive them because some failed to ask and some chose not to.



So they are no longer two, but one. 
Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.
Matthew 19: 6




5 comments:

The Write Girl said...

Congratulations to your family...what a beautiful and romantic photo.

Illinois Lori said...

Ruth, what an incredible picture! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing that story and photo, it's lovely!

Blessings,
Lori

Shirley said...

What a beautiful picture!

Blessings!

Verna Luga said...

Ruth, wow this is so pretty ... true cloud 9... Congrats to both of them.
thanks for dropping by Anything Davao

Snuffygirl5 said...

How beautiful and it fulfills the quote- A picture is worth a thousand words! Marriage is just a little piece of heaven on earth when centered on Christ! Happiness to them!

Daddy's Girl...Like Mother Like Daughter

" I read your blog in my office ."  Those words came as a beautiful tune and set my heart to dancing. My Pa reads my blog. Ha...