February 5, 2011

On Waiting...

I would like to show you one flowering plant that I planted 5 months ago. I brought home a tiny cutting from my friend's farm and planted it in a small pot. I waited for quite some time and now it is full-grown and never stops flowering. I don't know it's name. I know there's a yellow variety of this which is more common than the red one.

I thought this would be a good encouragement to those who are in the waiting mode and those whose patience is tried.
 
Faith sees a beautiful blossom in a bulb, 
a lovely garden in a seed, 
and a giant oak in an acorn.
-William Arthur Ward


No comments:

Daddy's Girl...Like Mother Like Daughter

" I read your blog in my office ."  Those words came as a beautiful tune and set my heart to dancing. My Pa reads my blog. Ha...